You are recruiting new talent. And once that talent recruited you have to make it grow. Selection and Performance interviews are the ideal tool to achieve this. But you are having many of these interviews and they are really eating up time. When you take this training, you will deal with the interview cycle in a structured and efficient way. Moreover, with the appropriate knowhow you can make more well-founded choices.
Who is it for? For you!
For anyone recruiting and coaching staff.
Topics included in this training:
- Characteristics of selection Interviews
- Goal, structure and content of the interview
- Your own part in the selection interview
- Competence focused interviewing and assessing
- The STAR-methodology
- Communication and question techniques
- How to objectively assess behaviour
- Assessment and final evaluation of the candidate
- Process of contract negotiating
Performance Interview, Assessment Interview and Discussing Objectives
- Objectives and communication structure of various interviews
- Training conversation techniques
- Better understanding of your own strengths and pitfalls (personal core quadrant)
- Recognising and supporting qualities in others
- How to communicate bad news and turn it into an opportunity
- Increase return by mutual understanding
Would you like more information or a tailor-made training for your team?
Call Liesbeth Huysmans at+32 (0)475 54 52 48 or e-mail Liesbeth.Huysmans@liss.cc