As a sales manager do you sometimes have the feeling that a junior sales representative needs some refocusing? Is one of your experienced team members suddenly less motivated? In that case an individual coaching is a far better solution than a classic training. LISS joins your sales representative on the road and coaches him or her directly. After every sales meeting, your sales representative will receive personal and hands-on suggestions for improvement that he or she can adopt immediately. The result is improved performance and higher motivation after just one day.
Who is it for? For you!
- Inexperienced Sales Professionals who have to learn fast
- Experienced Sales Professionals who are tired of the ‘umpteenth classic sales training’
Topics included in this training:
Your sales person plans 3 or 4 sales meetings on the coaching day. During lunch break LISS analyses the first two meetings thoroughly, both psychologically and sales technically.
- At what point does the sales person stumble?
- Why does the sales person get stuck and how can he or she remove the deadlock?
- Where are the sales person’s optimisation opportunities?
Sales technical aspects:
- Opening phase, getting acquainted
- Needs Assessment
- Demonstrating and Arguing
- Tackling Objections
- Buying signals
Your sales representative immediately gets hands-on points of improvement. During the third (and if necessary fourth) feedback moment he or she applies the acquired techniques. This fast consciousness raising process leads to lasting changes in attitude. After all, during the third (and if necessary fourth) feedback moment, your sales representative realizes that the new approach works.
Would you like more information or a tailor-made training for your team?
Call Liesbeth Huysmans at +32 (0)475 54 52 48 or mail Liesbeth.Huysmans@liss.cc