‘Motivating’ your staff is difficult, but not impossible. What does work, however, is responding to what is driving your staff. Through this training you learn how to discover personal motives en respond appropriately. That way you create a stimulating working environment in which your people motivate themselves.
Who is it for? For you!
- All Management Functions
- Sales Managers
- Account Managers
Topics included in this training:
- Everything you should know about motivation
- The motivation cycle in detail
- Understanding and tackling motivation problems
- What is motivating your employees to work hard
- What is your role as a manager
- Learn how to respond on behavioural level (know, understand, implement, integrate)
- Learning styles and the learning cycle Kolb
- Thomas Killman Model
- Staff motivation in practice
- Motivational interview
- How to turn motivation into results
- Your personal action plan and learning track
Would you like more information or a tailor-made training for your team?
Call Liesbeth Huysmans at+32 (0)475 54 52 48 or e-mail Liesbeth.Huysmans@liss.cc