When people interact, they will make mistakes: slight misunderstandings turn into major problems, ‘co-workers’ turn into ‘counter-workers’.This training teaches you to examine your own expectations and communication style objectively. It also teaches you how to deal with the expectations and styles of your team members. The result: more respect and empathy. And thus also: more pleasure in work.
Who is it for? For you!
For anyone who wants to work together positively.
Topics included in this training:
You are set to work using basic skills and innovating insights about communication. You put the techniques into practice immediately and supply your own specific situation and context. That way you get the best out of this 1-day training.
- Having a short and fluent conversation
- Giving and receiving appreciation
- Giving and receiving criticism
- Refusing something
- Expressing anger
- Standing up for your opinion
- Differentiating between facts and interpretation
- How to deal with conflicts appropriately
- Dealing with specific situations and context supplied by you as a participant
Would you like more information or a tailor-made training for your team?
Call Liesbeth Huysmans at+32 (0)475 54 52 48 or e-mail Liesbeth.Huysmans@liss.cc