During instable times it’s better to also deploy your in-house staff members strategically. They too can perfectly uncover opportunities and influence your market. LISS makes your in-house staff members realize their power as a ‘sales talent’. During this interactive 1-day training your staff are supplied with a new method, allowing them to book better sales results on the phone more quickly.
Who is it for? For you!
- In-House Staff Members
- (Junior) Representatives
- In-House Commercial Service
- (Administrative) Employees dealing with customers
Topics included in this training:
LISS always starts off from your sales processes and your customers. Your staff members are not presented with an ‘established pattern”, but a new toolbox based on solid insight. Since every employee is different, LISS starts with an individual baseline measurement. That way the participants benefit most from this interactive 1-day training. The result for your company is increased sales and significantly higher motivation.
- Customer friendly and service-oriented mentality on the phone
- Turn the limitations of telephone prospection into advantages
- Pro-active attitude leads to sales increasing telephone conversations
- Work towards measurable short and long term goals
- Operational needs assessment on the phone
- Customer-oriented arguing
- How to tackle objections and price negotiations successfully
- Closing comfortably and successfully on the phone
- Account Management: Gain insight into building a long term customer relation
- Noticing and creating opportunities during telephone conversations with customers
- Dealing with complaints
- Use the aftersales period to generate extra sales
Would you like more information or a tailor-made training for your team?
Call Liesbeth Huysmans at +32 (0)475 54 52 48 or mail Liesbeth.Huysmans@liss.cc